[Michlib-l] Coloring Book Clubs

Kathleen Dimond kdimond at manchesterlibrary.info
Fri Nov 20 10:48:14 EST 2015

We have "Peaceful Pages" every week,  the adults really like it.  Am
thinking of having tea, or warm cider available for them.
Last week one of the adults asked if they could display their finished
work.  I think that would be fun, the group is still small and would
perhaps bring in more people.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Kathy

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Benzie Shores District Library <
bsdl at benzieshoreslibrary.org> wrote:

> We have a Coloring for Grown-ups once a week. It is very successful and
> the age range is 30-94.  Nice conversations abound.
> Cathy Carter
>
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Jeanette Marks <
> jmarks at baycountylibrary.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Deb,
>>
>> Our branch will be hosting its first adult coloring program, De-Stress
>> During the Holidays, on Saturday, December 12. We will color by the
>> fireplace with soft holiday music playing and we'll be serving hot cocoa.
>> To avoid copyright issues, we are removing the pages from the book and
>> patrons may select what they like.
>>

>> Jeanette Marks, Managing Librarian
>> Bay County Library System
>> Pinconning Branch Library