[Michlib-l] Newsletter Design Software

Laura J. Kraly lkraly at loutitlibrary.org
Mon Nov 30 15:35:44 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

We currently use Adobe InDesign to create our quarterly newsletter which is
then printed and distributed to our service population by post. I'm curious
as to what programs other libraries in Michigan use for this process; if
you use a program other than InDesign, please let me know what it is,
whether you find it easy to use or not, and whether your local printer has
issues working with the file type it produces. If you no longer send out a
print newsletter or work with a company who does yours for you, I'd be
interested in that information too.

I'll be sure to share a summary of my findings back to the list. Thanks!

--

Laura J. Kraly
Head of Adult Services
lkraly at loutitlibrary.org