[Michlib-l] Maker Office Hours this Friday, 5:30pm!

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Mon Nov 30 15:37:47 EST 2015

Howdy!

When we put out a call last month for libraries to host our Making in
Michigan Libraries PD Summer Road trip, we were stunned by the number of
interested libraries. We're still working on reviewing the proposals, but
we now know that the hunger for making is as big in Michigan as we
anticipated!

So to help jumpstart your maker activities (or to build on what you are
already doing), we will be hosting an online "Maker Office Hours" on Friday
evening, December 4, from 5:30 - 6:30pm. We'll be 'broadcasting' from the
Ann Arbor District Library's Secret Lab (so if you're local, feel free to
join us face-to-face) in the basement of the downtown branch.

Login details are below.

We'll start by sharing about ten minutes of strategies about establishing
the Big Picture goals of your making, then open up the floor for the rest
of the hour for your questions and ideas about making.

If you cannot participate live, we will archive the conversation at
http://makinglibraries.si.umich.edu.

If you like this format, we'll try to make this a monthly event.

Hope to see you online!

Best,
Kristin Fontichiaro & Mayank Khanna
Making in Michigan Libraries project