[Michlib-l] Library Assistant Job Posting

Katie Dover-Taylor dovertaylor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:59:21 EDT 2015

*William P. Faust Public Library of Westland Library Assistant -
Circulation*

We are currently accepting applications for a 32 hour/week Library
Assistant position in our Circulation Department. To download an
application, please visit www.westlandlibrary.org/employment.

Starting wage is $9.27 hourly with paid holidays, vacation and personal
leave.

*Position Summary*: The Library Assistant will provide excellent customer
service in person and over the telephone, checking in and checking out
library materials, registering patrons and updating patron accounts,
collecting money, entering library holdings in our online catalog, and
assisting and directing patrons with the operation of library equipment.
Library experience preferred.

To apply, please send your resume and a completed employment application to:
Diane Mehl
Circulation Department Head
6123 Central City Parkway
Westland, MI 48185
diane.mehl at westlandlibrary.org

Please this pass along to anyone you think may be interested in applying.
We will accept applications until the position is filled.