[Michlib-l] Library Assistant Job Posting

Katie Dover-Taylor katie.dover-taylor at westlandlibrary.org
Wed Oct 7 14:21:57 EDT 2015

William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
Library Assistant - Circulation

We are currently accepting applications for a 32 hour/week Library Assistant position in our Circulation Department. To download an application, please visit www.westlandlibrary.org/employment.

Starting wage is $9.27 hourly with paid holidays, vacation and personal leave.

Position Summary: The Library Assistant will provide excellent customer service in person and over the telephone, checking in and checking out library materials, registering patrons and updating patron accounts, collecting money, entering library holdings in our online catalog, and assisting and directing patrons with the operation of library equipment. Library experience preferred.

To apply, please send your resume and a completed employment application to:
Diane Mehl
Circulation Department Head
6123 Central City Parkway
Westland, MI 48185
diane.mehl at westlandlibrary.org<mailto:diane.mehl at westlandlibrary.org>

Please this pass along to anyone you think may be interested in applying. We will accept applications until the position is filled.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Dover-Taylor
Reference Librarian
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway | Westland, Michigan 48185
734-326-6123 | www.westlandlibrary.org