[Michlib-l] Social Capital Initiative Oct 20 for Southeast MI

Mary J mary313franklin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:50:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

Libraries may be interested in joining this coalition to:
- keep our customers informed about the latest programs and information in
their communities
- show other organization how library resources can support local programs
- inform agencies in our communities about how the library can be helpful
in promoting local programs

Mary Jo Vortkamp
Franklin Branch of the Detroit Public Library