[Michlib-l] 16 copies of Divergent needed for BI Lighthouse School

Patrick McGinnity island.library at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:12:02 EDT 2015

Hello all,

On behalf of the Lighthouse School here on Beaver Island, I wanted to check
if anyone might have extra copies of Divergent they might be willing to
pass on. The teacher says she has been unable to find a classroom set deal,
and is considering ordering them from Amazon. I thought I'd check if there
are any libraries out there with copies in their book sales that might be
able to help her out. Alternately, I thought someone might know of a vendor
she could check with that would offer a volume discount. She said she'd
checked "REMC" or something like that (I make a point of not remembering
acronyms, as they take up too much brain-space).

Thanks!

Patrick S. McGinnity, Director
Beaver Island District Library
26400 Donegal Bay Road