[Michlib-l] Posting - Full-time Network Administrator - Brighton District Library

Sarah Neidert sarah at brightonlibrary.info
Fri Apr 15 11:52:41 EDT 2016

The Brighton District Library, located at the crossroads of US 23 and I-96
between Detroit, Lansing and Ann Arbor, has an opportunity for a new
Network Administrator. In November 2015 the Brighton community overwhelming
passed a millage, making our financial situation sound.  We are looking for
an excellent communicator and collaborator with a strong focus on customer
service to join our team of 60 staff members in delivering outstanding,
forward-thinking library service to over 43,000 residents.

For more details please visit: http://brightonlibrary.info/employment

Sarah Neidert

--
Sarah Neidert | Head, Automated Services
Brighton District Library | 100 Library Dr., Brighton, MI 48116

<http://www.brightonlibrary.info> <http://www.brightonlibrary.info/>