[Michlib-l] Third Thursday Twitter Chats - Community Engagement with Nancy Kranich - April 21

David vottad at mcls.org
Fri Apr 15 14:17:43 EDT 2016

Throughout the remainder of 2016 we welcome you to join us and your colleagues every third Thursday at 2pm Eastern (1pm Central), for a series of Twitter chats on topics of significance to libraries and library staff. Each month will feature special guests who are recognized leaders on the topics. Each chat will last approximately one hour, and will be archived and made available.

On April 21 we will feature Community engagement with Nancy Kranich, former ALA President, Lecturer and Special Projects Librarian at Rutgers University.

When? Every third Thursday from 2-3pm Eastern (1-2pm Central)
How to participate?

  *   Follow @MCLSorg on Twitter and use #MCLSchat to join the conversation.
  *   New to Twitter chats?  Read our Twitter chat instructions<https://www.mcls.org/training-events/twitter-chat-instructions/>.
http://mcls.org/training-events/twitter-chat-instructions/
Read more about this series>><http://mcls.org/training-events/events/third-thursday-twitter-chats-2016/>
http://mcls.org/training-events/events/third-thursday-twitter-chats-2016/
Thank you.

David

David Votta
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 ext 122
Phone:  (517) 492-3822
Fax:    (517) 492-3886
vottad at mcls.org<mailto:vottad at mcls.org>

"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."
-Tom Peters