[Michlib-l] guns in the library

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Tue Apr 19 11:13:42 EDT 2016

We had our first open carry a few weeks ago. We have local law enforcement numbers at the desk. Our Chief of Police asked to be called even though it might be a non threatening case. Told us to call 911 only if the subject is combative and or brandishing the weapon. Once the weapon is unholstered you should call 911. Hope this helps.

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor
Henika District Library
149 S. Main