[Michlib-l] Security Cameras

Ed Englerth eenglerth at hastingspubliclibrary.com
Wed Apr 20 14:19:11 EDT 2016

www.tcgroupinc.com/<http://www.tcgroupinc.com/>
(616) 772-2772
davidh at tcgroupinc.com<mailto:davidh at tcgroupinc.com>

Ed Englerth
Network Administrator
Hastings Public Library
227 E State St
Hastings MI 49058
269-945-4263 x211

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed.  It may contain confidential and/or legally protected information exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we cannot be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt, or damage to your systems. We cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception, or interference.