[Michlib-l] WordPress Website

Erin Durrett durrett.erin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:16:38 EDT 2016

Hi Library Friends,

It has been a couple years since our last website revamp (running WordPress
theme Twenty Fourteen) and I am wondering which libraries use WordPress for
their home websites and what themes you are currently running? What
features do you find most important to have on your main page? If you use
post format, has that been beneficial to use instead of one stagnant page
that you edit the content of? Has anyone tried adding bloggers who can add
content to the site? And I welcome any other feedback you have about your
WordPress site.

Thanks very much,

Erin

Erin Durrett, M.L.I.S. | Reference Librarian
Milan Public Library | 151 Wabash Street | Milan, MI 48160
T: 734-439-1240 F: 734-439-5625 www.milanlibrary.org