[Michlib-l] Left Over Book Sale Books

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Aug 3 15:14:42 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Our Friends of the Library is interested in exploring more options for what
to do with books left over after our book sales.

We already have a process where we check to see if books are of enough
value to sell online and we of course try and recycle leftovers at the end.
What our Friends are interested in is finding out if there are any
opportunities to get these books into the hands of people or organizations
that might benefit. There is even a possibility that our Friends would be
able to deliver the books.

If you have any thoughts on who we should reach out to, we would greatly
appreciate it your thoughts and ideas.

Please send your thoughts to our director, Lori Coryell at
lcoryell at chelseadistrictlibrary.org

Sincerely,
Keegan
--