[Michlib-l] Left Over Book Sale Books

Lois Keel lois-sez at lois-sez.com
Wed Aug 3 15:33:14 EDT 2016

Bibliomaniac that I am, I've noticed this question pop up from time to
time.  Contact <BetterWorldBooks.com> which will not only sell them, but
use money to support various literacy projects.  I haven't contacted
them from the library end as so far I've found local ways to recycle,
but have bought a lot from them and many of their books are ex libris.
 From what I recall on the list, there's a way to get a local pick-up .
. .  check <http://www.betterworldbooks.com/go/donation-library>
--

Lois Sprengnether Keel
Website:<http://www.LoiS-sez.com>,

* Storyteller in MI Arts and Humanities Directory
* In Historical Society of Michigan Directory
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-
speakers-musicians/storyteller-
lois-sprengnether-keel/>
* State Liaison for National Storytelling Network
* Webmaster for<http://www.MichiganStorytelling.org>