[Michlib-l] Seeking info on two different programs

Alisha Daugherty alimcc87 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:57:12 EDT 2016

I'll second Jonathan Rand!  We have him here every couple of years, and
he's wonderful.  We get probably our best turnout for an author visit with
him, and he's so great to work with.  The kids love him. He's easy, and his
talk is great. We usually take him to 2 or 3 elementary schools during the
day and then have him do a library program in the evening.  He is well,
well worth the money.

I hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any questions; I'd be happy to
chat!

-Alisha Daugherty

Alisha Daugherty

<alimcc at umich.edu>