[Michlib-l] Making Spine Labels Sans Typewriter

Kayla Jellies JelliesK at lawtonmi.gov
Tue Aug 23 15:29:12 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

We were previously using an electric typewriter to create spine labels for our books. The typewriter was pretty out of date and we just used our last ink cartridge. When I went to order a new one, I found out that they had been discontinued, making our typewriter pretty useless. I would really like to avoid purchasing another typewriter because we only use it for the one purpose. I was wondering if any other librarians have suggestions about new ways to make spine labels without the use of an electric typewriter.

Thanks!

Kayla Jellies, MLIS | Director
Lawton Public Library
125 S. Main St. Lawton, MI 49065