[Michlib-l] Policy/Procedure question redux

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:25:24 EDT 2016

I am sending this again because I sent it out on Saturday, when only a few
poor souls like me were working. I got one response about what they do, and
a couple of people commiserating with me. What is your policy or procedure
if a patron calls a board member with a complaint about the director? If
you have no policy or procedure for this situation, please let me know
that. This same patron bullied the board into adding something to our
personnel policy a few years ago that turned out to be illegal. It cost us
a lot of money down the road.

As always, thank you for sharing your collective wisdom!

Nannette

--

Nannette Miller | Director
Elk Rapids District Library