[Michlib-l] Narrow new library building win confirmed in recount

Denise Stefanick dstefanick at whitelakelibrary.org
Tue Aug 30 18:27:57 EDT 2016

You have been sent this email because you helped us with our campaign or we
believe the content may be of interest to you.  Please excuse cross
postings.

*******

Hello,

The positive result of our recent grassroots referendum proves the
adage "Every Vote Counts!"

Yesterday, a recount performed by the Oakland County Board of Canvassers
confirmed the passage of the White Lake Township Library new building
proposal which was voted on at the August 2, 2016 election. We're happy to
report that we picked up two yes votes and one new no vote.

*Certified recounted results: We win by 3 votes!!!*

2,623 yes

2,620 no

Details about the recount can be found in this Oakland press article
<http://www.theoaklandpress.com/government-and-politics/20160830/white-lake-township-library-bond-proposal-holds-up-after-recount#disqus_thread>*.
*

Thank you and best regards,

Larry Ostrowski <lostrowski at whitelakelibrary.org>, Director &

Denise Stefanick, Deputy Director

--
Denise M. Stefanick, CPLA
Assistant Director
dstefanick at whitelakelibrary.org

 White Lake Township Library is a class V library that serves 30,000
residents and is located in southeast Michigan near Detroit.