[Michlib-l] Funding Available for Library Staff Professional Development - new deadline March 31st

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Feb 1 12:42:27 EST 2016

The Library of Michigan Continuing Education stipend program is available year round. The next review of requests will be early April so keep the program in mind for late spring and early summer events. These events can include a workshop, webinar or conference. The next deadline will be March 31st for events AFTER March 31st. Going forward, you can submit at any time through the year and requests will be reviewed each quarter.

Michigan public, academic and school library staff are eligible to apply for continuing education stipends. The program details and criteria are available on our website

http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_63014-359559--,00.html

You will find program criteria, application questions, timeline and the link to the online application on this page. Staff from eligible libraries may apply at any time and may request from $200 to $1,500.

Please take a look at the program information on the web site and contact Karren Reish at reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov> - 517-373-1580 with any questions.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

Customer Service is a priority at the Michigan Department of Education - helping Michigan schools, families, and communities improve the achievement and well-being of ALL our children.
[http://inside.michigan.gov/mde/docs/Docs%20and%20Templates/MDE%20-%20Color%20+%20Transparent.gif]