[Michlib-l] Looking for Michigan author recommendations!

Barbara Kriigel bkriigel at umich.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:04:13 EST 2016

Matt Faulkner <http://www.mattfaulkner.com/> does a fabulous presentation;
he is an author and illustrator so he can talk about both aspects.  We had
him as a speaker for our Young Authors' Festival, and both children and
adults loved him.  He's very energetic, entertaining, and informative.

Gary Schmidt <http://www.hmhbooks.com/schmidt/> is another excellent
speaker.  He is the author of two Newbery honor books.  He told wonderful
stories, and the adults and children had a great time.

Barbara Kriigel
Assoc. Director, User & Technical Services
Mardigian Library
University of Michigan-Dearborn
4901 Evergreen
Dearborn, MI  48128