[Michlib-l] Child Care Assistance Materials

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 2 13:50:37 EST 2016

For those who requested the Child Care Assistance materials to distribute a few months ago, the office distributing that information would appreciate a few minutes of your time for a survey about the materials. If you did not get a copy of the materials at the time and would like them now, please let me know and I'll get those out to you.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

In December you received information and a contact to receive brochures for the Child Development and Care (CDC) program for distribution in your libraries. The CDC program is asking you to complete a short survey to get some feedback regarding your use of the brochures that should only take a couple minutes of your time. You can complete the survey by going to the following link at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V6X9ZHT
Please respond by close of business Friday, February 19th. You can contact them directly with any questions or requests for more information at 517-373-4564 or coolmant at michigan.gov<mailto:coolmant at michigan.gov>.

Thank you,

Trina L. Coolman
Office of Great Start
Child Development and Care