[Michlib-l] Library Managers: MCLS Twitter chat this Thursday on hiring practices

Michelle bradleym at mcls.org
Tue Feb 2 15:34:17 EST 2016

Don’t forget to join us on Twitter at #MCLSChat on Thursday, February 4 at 2pm EST.  We will interview special guest Don Crankshaw, Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library Human Resource and Organizational Development Officer (IN) on “Hiring the right people, the right way.” He has great advice for anyone involved in hiring at your library.

Join our other Twitter chats in February for even more advice for library managers.
Read more>><http://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/twitter-chat-new-managers/>

Michelle Bradley
Manager, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Indiana
8024 W. Nickel Plate Court
Mulberry, IN 46058
Michigan