[Michlib-l] Discount Extension! Bulk Order For Green Machine/MSU Football: Detroit Free Press Book, December 12

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 6 09:04:21 EST 2016

All,

Good news! Well, good news regarding the book, if not the results of the football game. The Freep has agreed to extend our discounted order deadline for the Green Machine book until the end of January. All orders received at TLN on or before our original order deadline of December 21 have been placed, at the discounted price of $24.95.

If you would like to place an order for the extended deadline discount price of $24.95, please send me your order by no later than Thursday, January 28.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager