[Michlib-l] 1000 Books before Kindergarten - request for success stories

Laura Orlowski camden at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 26 16:32:36 EST 2016

Hi all;

The Woodlands Library Cooperative's Children's Committee is working on an
upcoming workshop comparing different early literacy programs. The
committee is looking at May for the workshop (working around RLC).

If your library has a successful 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program, we
need to hear from you - in particular, we are looking for people who would
be interested in presenting your success story to our workshop.  If you or
someone in you library would like to tell your success story, please
contact me at camden at monore.lib.mi.us.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
-Laura Orlowski,
committee member
Woodlands Library Cooperative Children's Committee
camden at monroe.lib.mi.us