[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Ann Arbor, MI - Public Library Associate

Abby Schell schella at aadl.org
Tue Jan 26 15:21:29 EST 2016

Hello,

We would like to post a job on your job board for a Public Library Associate for the Ann Arbor District Library. I have attached the posting outlining the position as well as the duties and qualifications. The posting is open from January 26, 2016 - February 9, 2016.  Applicants may apply on line at:

http://www.aadl.org/aboutus/employment?gnk=job&gni=8a7882475262b88d01527e79d9c53210&gns=Michigan%20Library%20Association%20List%20Serv

Our MLA member institution number is:  99-12-1900-I.  Please let me know if you need any further information from me regarding this posting.  Thank you!

--
Abby Schell
Human Resources Staffing Coordinator
schella at aadl.org