[Michlib-l] Experience with IDDDYSRCC

Paul McCann pmccann at dexter.lib.mi.us
Thu Jun 2 10:37:55 EDT 2016

Hi Pam,

There is a discussion on the following facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/407834692712782

It is down a bit.  Look for a post by Joe Marcantonio.

I deleted my message after reading this.  We don't provide a completely
virtual SRP and we're not prepared to mail or give materials to
_non-residents_ who aren't able to visit the library.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Paul McCann				Dexter District Library
Library Director			3255 Alpine St.