[Michlib-l] Experience with IDDDYSRCC

Caryn Bartone cbartone at ssldl.info
Thu Jun 2 10:39:31 EDT 2016

I've also heard from this person.  I made the mistake of responding to his
first email, in which he didn't mention the IDDDYSRCC contest.  He stated
that he just wanted to participate.  After telling him he couldn't join, he
sent a couple more emails, each more persistent than the last, and then I
didn't hear from him for quite a while.  He did, however, just send another
email to me again this week.  I'm just ignoring him now.

Caryn

Caryn R. Bartone
Head of Youth and Teen Services
cbartone at ssldl.info