[Michlib-l] Children's Library Cards

Nannette Pretzer n.pretzer at stcharlesdistrictlibrary.org
Fri Jun 24 11:42:18 EDT 2016

First of all, we have the same dilemma going on here at our library and
would be interested in the responses you received.

Basically, our policy of issuing Children's library cards is the same as
your library.  We have the same issues and frustrations in dealing with the
parents whose cards are blocked due to fines and then get a card for the
child.

So, our library board is also investigating the policy and would like to
know what other libraries policies are.

Thanks for sharing!

Nannette Pretzer

Director