[Michlib-l] All Aboard With MAP For the Big House

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 28 15:04:03 EDT 2016

What is he talking about now???

Someday in the future the proposed WALLY commuter rail service might come to pass. Maybe then one will be able to take a train to THE Big House to watch the game on Saturday, as was the case in years past. Until that happens, you can go "All Aboard" at one of our two new MAP partners, New Buffalo Railroad Museum http://new-buffalo-railroad-museum.org/ And if you can't procure a ticket to THE Big House in Ann Arbor, why not spend a Saturday afternoon taking a tour of a slightly smaller but certainly no less significant Big House, in the form of our other soon to be MAP partner, Allegan Old Jail Museum http://alleganoldjail.com/

As of today we have added a total of 14 new partner destinations for MAP for 2016-2017. But I don't think we are finished quite yet...stay tuned!

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager