[Michlib-l] Working with K-12 students? Send a proposal to MIX (Michigan Instruction Exchange) 2016!!

Veronica E. Bielat vbielat at wayne.edu
Tue May 24 15:50:51 EDT 2016

Working with K-12 students? We want to hear about your project or program!

Are you an academic or public library partnering with a school or working with K-12 students? Are you a school librarian collaborating with an academic or public library?  Please consider sharing your project, collaboration and/or experience at this summer's 3rd Biennial MIX (Michigan Instruction Exchange) Conference, Friday, August 5 at Macomb Community College's Professional Development Center at Macomb University Center, Clinton Township.

You can propose a 20 minute presentation (formal or informal) or a 5 minute, 7 slide Lightening Talk.

Read more about proposal guidelines here http://guides.lib.wayne.edu/c.php?g=460645&p=3374312

Submit your proposal here  https://waynestate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3VHesYAqjw0E4Zv

Proposals are due this Friday, May 27.

For more information, contact Veronica Bielat, Wayne State University at vbielat at wayne.edu<mailto:vbielat at wayne.edu>