[Michlib-l] Announcment

Kimberly Young kyoung at hlpl.lib.mi.us
Tue May 31 15:16:37 EDT 2016

hello to each of you!
Houghton Lake Public Library is pleased to announce that we have been selected by the major library vendor, Demco, to pilot a new fundraising effort that they are hoping to build for libraries across America that will work to benefit our library sevice to the children in our community.

HLPL is ideally situated on the Houghton Lake Community School campus and has become a popular after school destination for the students. Our recent re-design has given us more space and more students. To create a truly engaging environment that continues to attract students we are enhancing out hangout space. The greatest need in this effort is to provide additional seating. Through a generous grant from one of our vendors, for every 4 chairs we fund, they will provide a 5th one for free. Help us to take advantage of this opportunity!

Please see the link below to support this great project...
www.patronicity.com/hlpl

Kimberly Young, Library Director
Houghton Lake Public Library
4431 W Houghton Lake Dr.