[Michlib-l] 2017 Summer Reading Manuals

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Nov 16 15:32:55 EST 2016

I apologize for any confusion on how to set up access to the online manual.  Detailed instructions are included in the mailer with your manual (USB Drive).
In order to set up your downloadable code you must:

*         Select 1 point person per library location, they will go to www.cslpreads.org<http://www.cslpreads.org>

o   Click "Proprietary Downloads"

o   Select "2017 Online Manual Request"

o   Enter contact information

o   Screen will appear with code and submitter will receive a code confirmation email from CSLP

Please just 1 code per location & remember materials are copyrighted and by law you cannot share them.
http://www.cslpreads.org/terms-of-use/trademark-permission/
http://www.cslpreads.org/membership-sponsorship-2/rules-of-use/

If you're mainly using your USB please do take some time to explore the online version.  Feedback will be sought in a survey so we can improve the online version for Summer Reading 2018!

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services