[Michlib-l] Procedure for active assault

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:43:59 EDT 2016

Hi everyone.

We have had training on the University of Michigan by the campus police.
It was great training about what to do and what not to do.  I think every
library or organization should have their own setup based on local needs.

This might be a good opportunity to reach out to the local police to see
what they suggest.  While the board members will make suggestions that have
good intent, connecting with the police might be the best way forward.

Here's hoping no one needs to use the training you might get!

Best - Corey

Corey Seeman

Director, Kresge Library Services (http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/)
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
700 East University Avenue
Kresge Hall, 4th Floor East
Suite K4511
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234
(734) 764-9969
Cell Phone (734) 717-9734
cseeman at umich.edu
Twitter @cseeman
Google+ https://plus.google.com/117345227585597362675
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8205-1255
Corey's Web Home: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cseeman/index.html
[image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image:
][image: ][image: ]