[Michlib-l] Procedure for active assault

Christine Nofsinger cnofsinger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:56:35 EDT 2016

We decided against wasp spray after doing a bit of research.  You are
possibly liable if you use a spray against a person rather than for it's
intended use.  This was confirmed by our lawyer.

http://articles.extension.org/pages/70030/6-reasons-why-wasp-spray-is-not-a-substitute-for-pepper-spray

Chris