[Michlib-l] New email address

Helena Hayes director at gcmdl.org
Wed Sep 28 12:09:31 EDT 2016

Hello -

 As part of the process of switching to a new web host, we now have new
email addresses. We were able to set it up so that we can still receive
mail at the "@galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org" address but any new messages
that we send will feature the new suffix: "@gcmdl.org."

 Director - director at gcmdl.org
 Circulation (ILL) - circulation at gcmdl.org
 Childrens Services - children at gcmdl.org

 In order to ensure that I receive your messages in a timely manner, please
update my address to: director at gcmdl.org. We will leave the old addresses
open for at least 6 months (probably longer).  We are NOT changing the web
site address... it will continue to be "galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org."

 Thank you. As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

 Helena

 P.S. - We can still receive mail at the galesburglibrary at hotmail.com
address, however that account is not checked as regularly as the others.
Plus, I don't think it's quite as secure. I have been using it primarily as
a "throw away" email - for marketing, etc.

  Helena Hayes, MLIS, Director
 Galesburg-Charleston Memorial District Library
 188 E. Michigan Ave.
 Galesburg, MI 49053

 Phone:    269-665-7839
 Fax:        269-665-7839