[Michlib-l] Supplemental Sick Leave Bank for Employees

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Wed Apr 12 14:25:50 EDT 2017

Hi All,

We are currently in the process of finishing up a policy to create a
supplemental sick leave bank for our staff. We already have a policy drafted
but are working on a few final steps.

If you offer a supplemental sick leave donation bank to your staff, would
you be willing to share with me your:

1. Do you have request and donor forms that you could share with me?

2. How do you track this liability in your books? Do you just keep an Excel
spreadsheet or do you track it in Quickbooks/your accounting software
somehow?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer on this topic.

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director

Otsego District Library

Brighten the Corner Where You Are

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

 <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/> www.otsegolibrary.org