[Michlib-l] [Teen-Services] Looking for Chocolate Class Presenter

Barbara Dinan bdinan at plymouthlibrary.org
Tue Aug 8 10:57:34 EDT 2017

Lindsay Fricke (Novi) sent an email earlier this year and she recommended Chef George Rapitis for a couple of programs, including a chocolate program.

We had him come to our library for a build-a-better pancake program this summer. He was terrific,. He is very personable and the program was interactive and fun. He also does a chocolate program (a chocolate fountain is involved!) and we are looking forward to having him do that program here in the winter.

He's an instructor at Schoolcraft's culinary arts program and he focuses on nutrition as well as how to make yummmy food.

You can email him at: nutritionist34 at yahoo.com.

Barb Dinan