[Michlib-l] Andy and Judy Folk Singer Program

Battles, Calvin battlesc at myjdl.com
Tue Aug 8 11:13:16 EDT 2017

Hello fellow Michiganders,

This past weekend Jackson District Library was lucky enough to have Andy and Judy (andyjudysing.com) come to our Carnegie Branch to do an outdoor concert.  Andy and Judy are from Massachusetts, but tour the country on weekends and vacations doing shows.  In fact, they come through the Midwest at least twice a year.  If you are planning a concert in the future, I highly recommend Andy and Judy's folk concert for all ages.  I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer.

Calvin Battles
Adult Services Coordinator
Jackson District Library

Carnegie Branch