[Michlib-l] Looking for Chocolate Class Presenter

Elisabeth Phou elisabeth.phou at baldwinlib.org
Tue Aug 8 09:17:59 EDT 2017

Hello,

Every year I have a chocolate class for teens (grades 6-12), but sadly my
presenter is no longer doing them. Does anyone have a recommendation for a
baker who does this? It would be really basic things like melting
chocolate, making chocolate-covered popcorn and pretzels, etc. All of the
chocolate stores that I've contacted said they only do their programs
in-house, so I think I need to find someone who works on their own. Thanks,
everybody!

Elisabeth

--

*Elisabeth Phou, MLIS*