[Michlib-l] Eclipse Glasses

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Fri Aug 18 13:59:23 EDT 2017

Several of the people who have asked this week for multiple glasses from us are traveling to the path of totality. I found it odd that they hadn't lined up glasses earlier if they had already made travel plans.

We are having an event at the Wilder Branch. Will have glasses and a telescope with a solar filter, will help with making pinhole viewers, have an assortment of crafts for kids, and will be streaming.

Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
Assistant Manager
Lincoln and Wilder branches