[Michlib-l] 2017 is ticking to a close. Please remember the Historical Society of Michigan in your year-end giving.

HSM Main hsm at hsmichigan.org
Thu Dec 28 11:17:28 EST 2017

2018 is right around the corner!

Just a few days left to make a year-end gift to the Historical Society of
Michigan.

 <http://www.hsmichigan.org/store/donate/year-end-giving/> Donate online!

As a nongovernmental nonprofit, we rely 100% on private donations and
subscriptions to pay for everything that we do, including the production of
our flagship publication, Michigan History magazine. Would you consider
making a special year-end gift to our Society so that we may continue
providing our outstanding services?

 <http://www.hsmichigan.org/store/donate/year-end-giving/> Donate online!

For those who donate at the Bronze level ($50) or above, the Historical
Society of Michigan will send you a free book as a token of our
appreciation. You can choose the book you would like from the list below! To
increase your chances of receiving your favorite book, send in your donation
today!

.         Michigan's Heritage Barns

.         Rethinking Michigan Indian History

.         Introducing Russell

.         Railroads for Michigan

.         Detroit Resurgent

.         To Repay A Debt/To Rebuild A Life Set

.         Beyond Pontiac's Shadow

Your support makes it possible for us to produce high-quality publications,
such as the Historic Michigan Travel Guide; provide training and resources
for local historical organizations; and facilitate Michigan History DayR, a
program that engages Michigan students from every area of the state to
compete and gain recognition in local, regional, state, and national
competitions for historical projects.

Won't you help us keep our Michigan history-related activities going and
growing? Please consider making a special contribution to HSM as we gear up
for our next fiscal year and make plans for new and exciting projects.

  _____

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan is our state's oldest cultural
organization, founded in 1828 by territorial governor Lewis Cass and
explorer Henry Schoolcraft. A nongovernmental nonprofit, the Society focuses
on publications, conferences, education, awards and recognition programming,
and support for local history organizations to preserve and promote
Michigan's rich history.

  _____

For more information on the Historical Society of Michigan, please visit
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/> www.hsmichigan.org or e-mail us at
<mailto:hsm at hsmichigan.org> hsm at hsmichigan.org.

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan

5815 Executive Dr. . Lansing, MI 48911

Phone: (517) 324-1828 . FAX: (517) 324-4370

 <http://www.hsmichigan.org/store/donate/year-end-giving/> Donate online!

For those who donate at the Bronze level ($50) or above, the Historical
Society of Michigan will send you a free book as a token of our
appreciation.

 <http://www.hsmichigan.org/store/donate/year-end-giving/> Donate online at
hsmichigan.org!

This e-mail is sent to our members and friends to keep you updated on
historical activities and opportunities to learn more about our state's
history. To opt-out, please respond to this e-mail with "remove" in the
subject line.