[Michlib-l] Patron Problem

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Fri Feb 17 11:05:58 EST 2017

I am not a Director but I can tell you that you need to have a policy in
place before you can ban anyone from the library. It does not need to be
specific to PTSD, but should include what you expect for acceptable behavior
and/or non-acceptable behavior. Then when he does not comply you may ask him
to leave. If he is a threat to staff or patrons you may need to get your
local law enforcement involved. Also, check with your lawyer.

Hope this helps!

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor
Henika District Library