[Michlib-l] So excited.....

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 13:22:26 EDT 2017

I'm sitting at the circulation desk just now.  The school bus pulls up and drops 43 kids off for our summer reading program!!!  Today is the first day of the bus service, in cooperation with the local school, bringing children from the 5 day cares in town to the library for our program.  We read to them and go to the day cares all school year long, but the summer presented some problems doing that....so the bus gets them on Wednesdays and Thursdays and brings them to us!!!   I'm sooooo excited to see that many join us!!!!   Just had to share!!!! Joann CraterDirectorHudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)205 S. Market St.Hudson MI 49247517-448-3801director at hudsoncdl.org