[Michlib-l] Performer Suggestions List

Barbara Sanford bsanford at crdl.org
Thu Jul 13 23:52:48 EDT 2017

Hello all,
Thanks again to everyone who suggested a performer...sorry it took so long, but here is a quick compilation of the suggestions I received!

*         .  We just had Nelson, "The Animal Guy" come for summer reading times!

The website is www.nelsonswildlifesafari.com<http://www.nelsonswildlifesafari.com>

*         R.E.P.T.I.L.E Inc

www.seereptiles.com<http://www.seereptiles.com>

*         Classroom Critters Paul McCormack classroomcritters at hotmail.com-<mailto:classroomcritters at hotmail.com-> Recommended a few times

*         We just had the Exotic Zoo and they were fantastic.  I am sure they have creep creatures not sue if they would do the trek but they seem very flexible so maybe.  Javon Sacks is the contact 734-444-5266 1ExoticZoo.com

*         Carol from Nature Discovery come in and show off some reptiles including, snakes, frogs, toads and turtles. She did a wonderful job and I highly recommend her! She says they also can do programs about insects. They are based out of Lansing.

Here is the contact information.

Jim and Carol McGrath (517)655-5349

naturedisc87 at gmail.com<mailto:naturedisc87 at gmail.com>

www.naturediscovery.net<http://www.naturediscovery.net>

*         Organization for Bat Conservation-multiple suggestions

*         Critchlow's alligator sanctuary.  They are not creepy, but they bring live alligators.

*         Try Dan (Briere) the Creature Man. http://littlecreaturesco.com/

*         Don-Dynamic West School Assemblies, http://www.dynamicwest.com/ has  the Swamp Monsters Program

*         Preuss Pets out of Lansing

Barb
Barbara Sanford
Youth Collections and Programming Coordinator
Chippewa River District Library
301 S. University Ave
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
(989)773-3242 X 23