[Michlib-l] "Detroit 1967: Origins, Impacts, Legacies"

Betsy Soderbloom bsoderbloom at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Jul 14 09:10:28 EDT 2017

Hey Alicia,

Do you think this is anything we'd want for the 900s and/or the Local History collection?   I'm assuming it might not be very many pages, but it is free!

BKS
>>> "J. Randolph Call" <rcall at detroitpubliclibrary.org> 7/13/2017 5:06 PM >>>

The Detroit Public Library has developed a free discussion guide for Detroit 1967: Origins, Impacts, Legacies, edited by Joel Stone, senior curator at the Detroit Historical Museum. Published by the Wayne State University Press, the book is a collection of essays by twenty journalists and historians who share their perspectives about the events of July 1967. If you would like copies of the discussion guide for any programming you have planned, please contact Alma Simmons at:

Alma Wyden Simmons
Special Assistant to the Executive Director
Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202

313-481-1348
313-481-1483 (fax)
asimmons at detroitpubliclibrary.org

J. Randolph Call
Assistant Director for Technical Services & Main Library
Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202
313-481-1312
rcall at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

( http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org)

( http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org)