[Michlib-l] Helping a school library automate

Steven Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Mon Jun 5 08:06:24 EDT 2017

Not sure of all their needs but Libraika will let them have a free online hosted system for up to 2,000 items.  I haven't used it but I have looked at it in the past:

https://librarika.com/

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network

ALA Councilor for the Michigan Library Association
MLA Board of Directors, President Elect

www.dalnet.org<http://www.dalnet.org>

"DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities."