[Michlib-l] Free Books

Hartford Public Library hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 17:10:23 EDT 2017

Dear Children and YA Librarians,
I have a quantity of books to offer free. They could be used for summer reading prizes. They are the following:
he Reluctant Assassin by Eoin ColferEmily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist by Liz KesslerPhilippa Fisher and the Dream-Maker's Daughter by Liz KesslerHow to Break a Heart by Kiera StewartGhost Hawk by Susan CooperLadybug Girl Who Can Play? by David Soman (a level 1 reader)Divergent Official Illustrated Movie CompanionThe Art of the Ninja (Nickelodeon)Manga Man by Barry Lyga, illustrated by Colleen DoranRoald Dahl"s Story Sketcher illustrated by Quentin Blake
Let me know how many copies you need. I can send through delivery.
Stephanie DanielsHartford Public Library