[Michlib-l] Old Card Catalog

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Tue Jun 27 08:23:22 EDT 2017

They run around 700 to 800 $$ on etsy. And you can still purchase them from
the Demco catalog. I have two in my garage and a long line of co-workers
willing to buy them. Connie

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Dillon Geshel <dgeshel at pldl.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm on the look out for an old card catalog that has ~30 shelves. My
> library is planning to open a seed library, and I'd love to use an old card
> catalog to house the seeds. If you have any leads, I'd love to know!
>
> I check eBay regularly but haven't found one that's just the right fit for
> us.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dillon
>
> --
> Dillon Geshel
> Library Director
> Portage Lake District Library
> 58 Huron Street, Houghton MI
> (906)-482-4570 <(906)%20482-4570>

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
180 E. Commerce
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not