[Michlib-l] ARCs

Sharon Crotser-Toy scrotsertoy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:56:33 EDT 2017

Greetings, everyone!

Now that we're all back from ALA, many of us with large (back-breaking?)
collections of Advanced Readers Copies, I'm curious how other libraries
make use of those lovely freebies once they've been lugged back home.

I'm having a hard time convincing my staff that they don't belong on our
shelves but I confess that the issue is a little cloudy for me, as well. Do
any of you catalog your ARCs or loan them in some way?  Also, I'm very
interested in the types of ARC-related programming, etc., others have done.

Please respond to me off list and I will compile the results, if requested.

Thanks so much for your input!

--
Sharon Crotser-Toy
Director

Connects People, Inspires Ideas, Transforms Lives