[Michlib-l] Unemployment fax service

Diane Willick dwillick at ruthhughes.org
Thu Mar 2 12:04:35 EST 2017

FYI.  I contacted our Rep. Gary Howell's office. They said that they would
investigate and get back to me in a couple of days. So we will see if they
can help with this problem. So may be worth a call to your Rep. The squeaky
wheel thing.

Diane Willick
Adult Service Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library